Stone Harbor Emerging Markets Local Currency Debt Fund
Stone Harbor Investment Partners
Stone Harbor is a global credit specialist with expertise in emerging and developed markets debt, with three decades of informed experience allocating risk in complex areas of the fixed income markets. We manage credit portfolios for clients globally.
Learn more about Stone Harbor Investment Partners
This is a marketing communication. Please refer to the prospectus of the UCITS and to the KIID before making any final investment decisions.
- The Fund seeks to maximize total return, which consists of income on its investments and capital appreciation.
- Stone Harbor believes investing in a diversified portfolio of improving emerging markets local currency instruments will result in strong long-term performance and will add diversification to traditional fixed income portfolios.
- The investment team analyzes a variety of quantitative and qualitative factors to identify undervalued currencies with attractive credit fundamentals and high real return opportunities.
- Risk is managed on a country, security, sector, and portfolio level.
- Investors invest in shares of the Fund. The Fund is suitable for long-term investors seeking income and capital appreciation and prepared to accept a moderate to high level of volatility.
- The Fund is actively managed. The Fund uses the JPM GBI-EM Global Diversified as a comparator benchmark but not to constrain portfolio composition or as a target for performance.
This fund is registered in the following countries: Denmark, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, and the UK
|I Shares Accumulating (U)||IE00B282QK39||USD||SEMLCIU|
|I Shares Accumulating (U)||IE00B3XQ6K76||CHF|
|I Shares Accumulating (U)||IE00B3DWST82||GBP|
|I Shares Accumulating (U)||IE00B4VLRG47||EUR||SEMLCIE|
|I Shares Distributing (U)||IE00BN776K67||GBP||SHELGDI|
|I Shares Distributing (U)||IE00B86WCM18||AUD||SEMLIAD|
|M Shares Accumulating (U)||IE00B3NJ1R88||USD||SEMLCMU|
|M Shares Distributing (U)||IE00B4PKK915||USD||SEMLMUD|
|Stone Harbor UCITS Swiss Country Supplement|
|Stone Harbor UCITS Luxembourg Country Supplement|
|Stone Harbor UCITS German Country Supplement|
Key Investor Information Documents (KIIDs)
The funds described above are each a sub-fund of Stone Harbor Investment Funds plc (the “Fund”), an investment company with variable capital incorporated with limited liability in Ireland and established as an umbrella fund with segregated liability between the funds pursuant to the European Communities (Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities) Regulation, 2011 (as amended). Please refer to the current prospectus and to the relevant Key Investor Information Document (KIID) before making any final investment decision. The prospectus for the Fund, the KIID for each of the sub-funds of the Fund (in an official language of the relevant jurisdiction), and the summary of investor rights (in English) are available online at globalfunds.virtus.com or it may be received upon request via email by contacting [email protected]. The sub-funds are currently notified for marketing into a number of EU Member States under the UCITS Directive. A decision may be taken at any time to terminate the arrangements made for the marketing of the sub-fund in any Member State in which it is currently marketed. In such circumstances, Shareholders in the affected Member State will be notified of this decision and will be provided with the opportunity to redeem their shareholding in the Fund free of any charges or deductions for at least 30 working days from the date of such notification. The sub-funds have not been registered under the United States Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended, or the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended. The Funds are not available for sale in the U.S. or to U.S. Persons. This information and material shown on this page are for information only and do not constitute an offering or investment, legal, tax or other advice. The information shown on this page constitutes an advertising document in certain jurisdictions.
If you are trying to find information about other products and services available for sale in the United States, please go to www.Virtus.com.