Stone Harbor Global High Yield Bond Fund
Stone Harbor Investment Partners
Stone Harbor is a global credit specialist with expertise in emerging and developed markets debt, with three decades of informed experience allocating risk in complex areas of the fixed income markets. We manage credit portfolios for clients globally.
Learn more about Stone Harbor Investment Partners
This is a marketing communication. Please refer to the prospectus of the UCITS and to the PRIIPS KID/KIID before making any final investment decisions.
- The Stone Harbor Global High Yield Bond Fund aims to generate a total return with high current income as a secondary objective.
- The Fund invests in a combination of high yield corporate debt in both developed and emerging markets.
- The Fund seeks alpha through strategic allocation between high yield and emerging markets corporate debt portfolios, and within the asset classes themselves through sector and credit selection.
- The investment team combines fundamental and qualitative analysis to determine a company's ability to generate cash flow and its willingness to service debt obligations through the business cycle.
- The investment team utilizes established internal triggers and monitors risks using a state-of-the-art proprietary risk platform.
- Investors invest in shares of the Fund. The Fund is suitable for long-term investors seeking income and capital appreciation and prepared to accept a moderate level of volatility.
- The Fund is actively managed. The Fund uses the ICE BofA Global High Yield Constrained Index as a comparator benchmark but not to constrain portfolio composition or as a target for performance.
This fund is registered in the following countries: Germany, Ireland, and the UK
Interest Rate: The values of debt instruments may rise or fall in response to changes in interest rates, and this risk may be enhanced for securities with longer maturities.
Currency Rate: Fluctuations in the exchange rates between the U.S. dollar and foreign currencies may negatively affect the value of the portfolio's shares.
Credit Risk: The issuers of securities or similar instruments that we buy may not be able to make payments, which could lead to an investment loss. This risk is greater for investments with a medium or low credit rating.
Counterparty: There is risk that a party upon whom the portfolio relies to complete a transaction will default.
Derivatives Risk: A small movement in the value of the underlying asset may cause a large movement in the value of the derivative which can result in a loss to the Fund.
Investment Risk: Investing is subject to risk, including the risk of possible loss of principal.
Prospectus: For additional information on risks, please see the fund's prospectus.
|I Shares Accumulating (U)||IE00BF3FLK33||USD||SHGHYIA (Inactive)|
|M Shares Accumulating (U)||IE00BDVLJV63||USD||Inactive|
The funds described above are each a sub-fund of Stone Harbor Investment Funds plc (the “Fund”), an investment company with variable capital incorporated with limited liability in Ireland and established as an umbrella fund with segregated liability between the funds pursuant to the European Communities (Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities) Regulation, 2011 (as amended). Please refer to the current prospectus and to the relevant PRIIPS KID/KIID before making any final investment decision. The prospectus for the Fund, the PRIIPS KID/KIID for each of the sub-funds of the Fund (in an official language of the relevant jurisdiction), and the summary of investor rights (in English) are available online at globalfunds.virtus.com or it may be received upon request via email by contacting . The sub-funds are currently notified for marketing into a number of EU Member States under the UCITS Directive. A decision may be taken at any time to terminate the arrangements made for the marketing of the sub-fund in any Member State in which it is currently marketed. In such circumstances, Shareholders in the affected Member State will be notified of this decision and will be provided with the opportunity to redeem their shareholding in the Fund free of any charges or deductions for at least 30 working days from the date of such notification. The sub-funds have not been registered under the United States Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended, or the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended. The Funds are not available for sale in the U.S. or to U.S. Persons. This information and material shown on this page are for information only and do not constitute an offering or investment, legal, tax or other advice. The information shown on this page constitutes an advertising document in certain jurisdictions.
If you are trying to find information about other products and services available for sale in the United States, please go to www.Virtus.com.