Stone Harbor Global Investment Grade Corporate Bond Fund
Stone Harbor Investment Partners
Stone Harbor is a global credit specialist with expertise in emerging and developed markets debt, with three decades of informed experience allocating risk in complex areas of the fixed income markets. We manage credit portfolios for clients globally.
Learn more about Stone Harbor Investment Partners
This is a marketing communication. Please refer to the prospectus of the UCITS and to the KIID before making any final investment decisions.
- The Fund seeks to achieve a total return above its benchmark on a risk-adjusted basis through selection within each sub-sector and portfolio-level tactical asset allocation.
- The process is focused on managing downside risk: in corporate bond investing 'wins' are measured in basis points, while 'losses' are measured in percentage points.
- The investment team recognizes that credit cycles are reoccurring. Portfolio risk levels must adjust through cycle phases.
- The investment team seeks a level of liquidity that facilitates trading and cash demands, while seeking less liquid compelling return opportunities.
- The investment team believes that security selection is lost without sector views. The team does not rely solely on bottom-up security analysis, as selecting the best company in a 'bad' sector is sub-optimal.
- Investors invest in shares of the Fund. The Fund is suitable for long-term investors seeking income and capital appreciation and prepared to accept a moderate level of volatility.
- The Fund is actively managed. The Fund uses theBloomberg Barclays Global Aggregate Corporate Bond Index as a comparator benchmark but not to constrain portfolio composition or as a target for performance.
This fund is registered in the following countries: Germany, Ireland, and the UK
|M Shares Accumulating (H)||IE00BF3RH781||GBP||SHIVMAH|
|M Shares Accumulating (U)||IE00BDVLJX87||USD||SHIVGMU|
|M Shares Distributing (U)||IE00BF4KCG08||USD||SHIVGMD|
Key Investor Information Documents (KIIDs)
The funds described above are each a sub-fund of Stone Harbor Investment Funds plc (the “Fund”), an investment company with variable capital incorporated with limited liability in Ireland and established as an umbrella fund with segregated liability between the funds pursuant to the European Communities (Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities) Regulation, 2011 (as amended). Please refer to the current prospectus and to the relevant Key Investor Information Document (KIID) before making any final investment decision. The prospectus for the Fund, the KIID for each of the sub-funds of the Fund (in an official language of the relevant jurisdiction), and the summary of investor rights (in English) are available online at globalfunds.virtus.com or it may be received upon request via email by contacting [email protected] The sub-funds are currently notified for marketing into a number of EU Member States under the UCITS Directive. A decision may be taken at any time to terminate the arrangements made for the marketing of the sub-fund in any Member State in which it is currently marketed. In such circumstances, Shareholders in the affected Member State will be notified of this decision and will be provided with the opportunity to redeem their shareholding in the Fund free of any charges or deductions for at least 30 working days from the date of such notification. The sub-funds have not been registered under the United States Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended, or the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended. The Funds are not available for sale in the U.S. or to U.S. Persons. This information and material shown on this page are for information only and do not constitute an offering or investment, legal, tax or other advice. The information shown on this page constitutes an advertising document in certain jurisdictions.
If you are trying to find information about other products and services available for sale in the United States, please go to www.Virtus.com.