Stone Harbor Multi Asset Credit Opportunistic Fund
Stone Harbor Investment Partners
Stone Harbor is a global credit specialist with expertise in emerging and developed markets debt, with three decades of informed experience allocating risk in complex areas of the fixed income markets. We manage credit portfolios for clients globally.
Learn more about Stone Harbor Investment Partners
This is a marketing communication. Please refer to the prospectus of the UCITS and to the PRIIPS KID/KIID before making any final investment decisions.
- The Fund aims to generate a total return by utilizing the investment team's experience and skill set in identifying credit investment opportunities across a broad fixed income universe, including U.S. and European high yield, bank loans, emerging markets debt, securitized debt, and investment grade debt.
- The Fund is a combination of security-specific risk and broad market and asset class volatility.
- Stone Harbor combines a credit research-driven security selection process, identifying high-conviction opportunities within each sub-sector, with a macro-driven, active fixed income asset allocation process.
- The team seeks to take advantage of opportunities and inefficiencies within the sub-sectors, while attempting to manage the volatility these markets generally exhibit by employing tactical asset allocation.
- Portfolios are the result of a combination of bottom-up security selection and top-down asset allocation.
- Investors invest in shares of the Fund. The Fund is suitable for long-term investors seeking income and capital appreciation and prepared to accept a moderate level of volatility.
- The Fund is actively managed. The Fund is not managed in reference to any benchmark.
This fund is registered in the following countries: France, Germany, Ireland, Sweden, and the UK
|I Shares Accumulating (H)||IE00BKFW0887||SEK||SHMOSEK|
|I Shares Distributing (U)||IE00BKM5YS88||USD||SHMIDUS|
|M Shares Accumulating (U)||IE00BG12XS57||USD||SHMAOUM|
|M Shares Distributing (U)||IE00BJVK5396||USD||SHMAMUS|
The funds described above are each a sub-fund of Stone Harbor Investment Funds plc (the “Fund”), an investment company with variable capital incorporated with limited liability in Ireland and established as an umbrella fund with segregated liability between the funds pursuant to the European Communities (Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities) Regulation, 2011 (as amended). Please refer to the current prospectus and to the relevant PRIIPS KID/KIID before making any final investment decision. The prospectus for the Fund, the PRIIPS KID/KIID for each of the sub-funds of the Fund (in an official language of the relevant jurisdiction), and the summary of investor rights (in English) are available online at globalfunds.virtus.com or it may be received upon request via email by contacting moc.dmepihs@lagel. The sub-funds are currently notified for marketing into a number of EU Member States under the UCITS Directive. A decision may be taken at any time to terminate the arrangements made for the marketing of the sub-fund in any Member State in which it is currently marketed. In such circumstances, Shareholders in the affected Member State will be notified of this decision and will be provided with the opportunity to redeem their shareholding in the Fund free of any charges or deductions for at least 30 working days from the date of such notification. The sub-funds have not been registered under the United States Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended, or the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended. The Funds are not available for sale in the U.S. or to U.S. Persons. This information and material shown on this page are for information only and do not constitute an offering or investment, legal, tax or other advice. The information shown on this page constitutes an advertising document in certain jurisdictions.
If you are trying to find information about other products and services available for sale in the United States, please go to www.Virtus.com.