Virtus GF U.S. Small Cap Focus Fund
This website is operated by Virtus on behalf of Virtus Global Funds. Before continuing, please read the following important information and confirm that you have read and agree to these provisions and the Terms and Conditions of Use of this website.
The Virtus Global Funds (the “Funds”) are comprised of an open-ended investment company and an open-ended Irish collective asset-management vehicle, each of which is structured as an umbrella fund with segregated liability between sub-funds and each of which is authorised, formed and regulated under the laws of Ireland as an Undertaking for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities (“UCITS”). The offering of the shares of the Virtus Global Funds is restricted in many jurisdictions and investors must inform themselves of and observe applicable restrictions in their jurisdiction. The Funds are distributed by VP Distributors, LLC, One Financial Plaza, Hartford, CT 06103, USA. The Funds’ current prospectuses and key investor information documents contain more information as well as the risks of investing and may be obtained free of charge from BNY Mellon Fund Services (Ireland) Designated Activity Company, Wexford Business Park, Rochestown, Drinagh, Wexford Y35 VY03 Ireland Phone: (+353 21) 438 00 99, or by visiting www.virtusglobalfunds.com. The Funds have not been registered under the United States Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended, or the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and are not available for sale in the U.S. or to U.S. Persons. Please see the Funds’ prospectus for a definition of U.S. Person.
NOT FOR SALE IN THE U.S. OR TO U.S. PERSONS
If you are trying to find information about other products and services available for sale in the United States, please go to www.Virtus.com.
By clicking "Confirm and Continue" I confirm that I have read and agree to the provisions above and agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of Use of this website.
Kayne Anderson Rudnick Investment Management, LLC
Kayne Anderson Rudnick believes that superior risk-adjusted returns may be achieved through investment in high-quality companies with market dominance, excellent management, financial strength, and consistent growth, purchased at reasonable prices.
Learn more about Kayne Anderson Rudnick Investment Management, LLC
This is a marketing communication. Please refer to the prospectus of the UCITS and to the KIID before making any final investment decisions.
- The strategy seeks to provide strong long-term results by investing in a focused portfolio of small cap companies believed by Kayne Anderson Rudnick to have enduring competitive protections and favorable long-term prospects, purchased at attractive prices.
- The firm's extensive knowledge of high-quality companies is used to construct a portfolio of the best opportunities chosen from across Kayne Anderson Rudnick's investment universe without consideration of style or sector weight restrictions.
- The focus is not on attempting to forecast the market, but instead on trying to understand individual companies and their worth in order to be in the position to recognize attractive prices when they arise.
- The fund invests primarily in stocks of small-capitalization companies located in the United States.
- Investors invest in shares of the Fund. The Fund is suitable for long-term investors seeking capital appreciation and prepared to accept a moderate to high level of volatility.
- The Fund is actively managed. The Fund uses the Russell 2000® Index as a comparator benchmark but not to constrain portfolio composition or as a target for performance.
This fund is registered in the following countries: Finland, Germany, Norway, and the UK
|A Shares Accumulating||IE00BH4GXR02||USD||VGUSCFA|
|C Shares Accumulating||IE00BQSBKK65||USD||VGUSCFC|
|I Shares Accumulating||IE00BH4GXS19||USD||VGUSCFI|
|I Shares Accumulating||IE00BQSBKC81||EUR||VGUSFIE|
|R Shares Accumulating||IE00BQSBKL72||USD||VGUSCFR|
Identify High-Quality Companies that
> Dominate their market
> Possess management excellence
> Have strong balance sheets and financial strength
> Show consistent growth
> Determine sustainability of competitive advantages
> Identify superior return opportunities
> Assess strength of company management
> Seek independent confirmation from interviews with suppliers, competitors, and end-users
Construct a Diversified
> Focus on companies with low business and financial risk
> Broad sector diversification
> Build a concentrated, high-conviction portfolio
Todd Beiley, CFA
Portfolio Manager and Senior Research Analyst
Industry start date: 1999
Start date as fund Portfolio Manager: 2014
Todd Beiley is a portfolio manager and senior research analyst at Kayne Anderson Rudnick Investment
Management, an investment management affiliate of Virtus Investment Partners, where he has primary research
responsibilities for the communication services and energy sectors.
Before joining Kayne Anderson Rudnick in 2002, he worked as an associate analyst in equity research at Prudential Securities and prior to that assignment he was an equity research associate at RNC Capital Management.
Mr. Beiley earned a B.S. in finance from Northern Arizona University and an M.B.A. from the University of Southern California. He is a CFA® charterholder and has been working in the investment industry since 1999.