Virtus GF U.S. Small Cap Focus Fund
Kayne Anderson Rudnick Investment Management, LLC
Kayne Anderson Rudnick believes that superior risk-adjusted returns may be achieved through investment in high-quality companies with market dominance, excellent management, financial strength, and consistent growth, purchased at reasonable prices.
Learn more about Kayne Anderson Rudnick Investment Management, LLC
This is a marketing communication. Please refer to the prospectus of the UCITS and to the PRIIPS KID/KIID before making any final investment decisions.
- The strategy seeks to provide strong long-term results by investing in a focused portfolio of small cap companies believed by Kayne Anderson Rudnick to have enduring competitive protections and favorable long-term prospects, purchased at attractive prices.
- The firm's extensive knowledge of high-quality companies is used to construct a portfolio of the best opportunities chosen from across Kayne Anderson Rudnick's investment universe without consideration of style or sector weight restrictions.
- The focus is not on attempting to forecast the market, but instead on trying to understand individual companies and their worth in order to be in the position to recognize attractive prices when they arise.
- The fund invests primarily in stocks of small-capitalization companies located in the United States.
- Investors invest in shares of the Fund. The Fund is suitable for long-term investors seeking capital appreciation and prepared to accept a moderate to high level of volatility.
- The Fund is actively managed. The Fund uses the Russell 2000® Index as a comparator benchmark but not to constrain portfolio composition or as a target for performance.
This fund is registered in the following countries: Finland, Germany, Norway, and the UK
|A Shares Accumulating
|C Shares Accumulating
|I Shares Accumulating
|I Shares Accumulating
|R Shares Accumulating
Identify High-Quality Companies that
> Dominate their market
> Possess management excellence
> Have strong balance sheets and financial strength
> Show consistent growth
> Determine sustainability of competitive advantages
> Identify superior return opportunities
> Assess strength of company management
> Seek independent confirmation from interviews with suppliers, competitors, and end-users
Construct a Diversified
> Focus on companies with low business and financial risk
> Broad sector diversification
> Build a concentrated, high-conviction portfolio
|Virtus GF U.S. Small Cap Focus Fund Fact Sheet - Chinese
|Virtus GF U.S. Small Cap Focus Fund Fact Sheet - Spanish
|The Quiet Power of Quality: Small-Cap Investing with KAR - UCITS
|Five Reasons to Take Stock of Small Caps - UCITS
|Virtus Global Funds UCITS Daily NAV Report
|Virtus GF U.S. Small Cap Focus Fund Performance Report
|Virtus Global Funds Codes & Fee Schedule
|Virtus Global Funds Distribution Contact Info
|2024 Virtus Global Funds Holiday Calendar
|2024 Virtus Global Funds Distribution Calendar
|Virtus Global Funds plc Additional Subscription Form
|Virtus Global Funds plc Redemption Form
|Virtus Global Funds plc Application Form
|Virtus Global Funds Shareholder Engagement Policy
|Virtus Global Funds Privacy Notice
|Virtus GF U.S. Small Cap Focus Fund Supplement
|Virtus Global Funds PLC UK Country Supplement
The Virtus Global Funds (the “Funds”) are comprised of an open-ended investment company and an open-ended Irish collective asset-management vehicle, each of which is structured as an umbrella fund with segregated liability between sub-funds and each of which is authorised, formed and regulated under the laws of Ireland as an Undertaking for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities (“UCITS”). The offering of the shares of the Virtus Global Funds is restricted in many jurisdictions and investors must inform themselves of and observe applicable restrictions in their jurisdiction. The Funds are distributed by VP Distributors, LLC, One Financial Plaza, Hartford, CT 06103, USA. The Funds’ current prospectuses and PRIIPS KID/KIID contain more information as well as the risks of investing and may be obtained free of charge from BNY Mellon Fund Services (Ireland) Designated Activity Company, Wexford Business Park, Rochestown, Drinagh, Wexford Y35 VY03 Ireland Phone: (+353 21) 438 00 99, or by visiting www.virtusglobalfunds.com. The Funds have not been registered under the United States Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended, or the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and are not available for sale in the U.S. or to U.S. Persons. Please see the Funds’ prospectus for a definition of U.S. Person.
NOT FOR SALE IN THE U.S. OR TO U.S. PERSONS